Jiofi.local.html, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l Admin Login to change the JioFi Mifi Router Settings on How to Access Jiofi Memory card Slot and Jiofi Wifi password Change…….
JioFi is a portable broadband device by reliance digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and multiple devices to access jio net 4G high speed internet connectivity and also allows to create a Wi-Fi hotspot. Now learn about how to configure the JioFi 2 device for better performance by logging into Jiofi.Local.Html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l url’s. JioFi 2 Data Plans Be sure that your jio sim is activated. once you get the signal, call 1800 890 1977 from the registered mobile number to activate data services or call 1977 from JioJoin app to activate both data and voice services.
How to configure Jiofi Dongle by logging into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l?
If you are a Jiofi user and having inner desire to learn the procedure of configuring Jiofi dongle. So it’s not a big task for anyone because Jiofi settings can be easily changeable with some right techniques of configuring your Jio devices.
Major step of configuring is to login into ‘http://jiofi.local.html’ or you can also use this prescribed login link for configuring Jiofi dongle – 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l ip address or jiodongle.local.html. When you does login with the help of admin password that is coded on your Jiofi dongle then You can easily adapt in the operation function of user interface which will help you to change various amentities such as wifi passwords, Broadcasting SSID’s, connection settings and much more.
How to Change Jiofi Password of JioFi Mifi Router at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
Now make sure to note that Jiofi default ssid name and Jiofi password by opening the backpack of JioFi Device. Once you note down the details insert the battery and close the backpack of JioFi device.
- Enter the URL jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 IP address in the browser’s search bar
- Enter valid username and password to log into the admin page
- Navigate to JioFi Settings and access WiFi to change the SSID or WiFi name
- From JioFi Settings, access WiFi and then password to change the existing JioFi password
- From JioFi Settings, access WiFi and then User Management to change the username of your device
How to use JioFi Router sdcard slot by logon into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l or jiodongle.local.html
Huge number of Jiofi users may confused how to access Storage slot in Jiofi Mifi Router. Here we will give the simple instructions to you friends. Just follow that……
- First of all insert the sdcard in JioFi 2 Mifi device and access the data across all connected devices. Here you have to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- Now access the files by going through http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html
- Again you can login into http://jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or jiodongle.local.html
- Click on Wifi Disk Tab. using the sdcard username and password.
- You can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
How to Enable Jiofi Mac Address Filter by signin into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
First of logon into the Jiofi Router official web portal i.e http://jiofi.local.html. Then go to settings tab. In that settings tab you have to enable jiofi mac address filter select network tab and enable mac address filter. Then allow the mac id’s that you would like to allow or deny access. Save the settings by clicking apply.
Jiofi Router Reset Procedure
User management, here you can change the device login details. by default the username and password is administrator. In case if you forget changed login details, do reset the device by pressing the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device.
Finally you can also check the battery status of JioFi device at device details tab without logging in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
Direct Gateway to Change the Jiofi 2 Mifi Wifi Hotspot Router Settings in http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.l.l