Jio phone mobile a call solution product from the large Reliance company. Was officially launched in the year 2017 month of July. The devices have come in handy for many Jio lovers as they can access different features and Jio services from the phone. With proper description of 1.2GHz for double SPRD processor and memory of 512MB. Large storage of 4GB and micro SD card slot, this being few to mention.
The phone comes with the famous KAI OS and strong life battery given the number 2000Mah. Jio phone mobile accommodates one SIM. An extra features of FM, GPS, Bluetooth and is fully supported by the 4G waves. In the latest report Reliance telecom company has improve the status of the Jio phone device by allowing more features and apps to appear on the phone.
KAI OS comes with extra goodies of 5 new Jio apps. One doesn’t require the downloading process once downloaded earlier. The apps include Jio google maps, YouTube, WhatsApp and Facebook. The mentioned apps were to launched in the month of August after the official Jio phone presentation.
Process of upgrading the latest Kai OS firmware
The process only takes few seconds and with that one can access all the new features granted by the company. Though google maps will not clearly show as in other smartphones the feature will give the basic details only. Upgrading process is required as follows:
- Navigate to the Jio phone menu and directly select the settings tab.
- Proceed to select the “device tab” from the menu.
- Next you’re to select the “device information”.
- Check and see whether all details are well placed, continue to select “LYF software update”
- Give the system few seconds to process the information.
- After the procedure automatically the Jio phone will boot. This shouldn’t worry you since you need to open and proceed with normal activities.
- Check whether the process was successful by repeating the above three process. this gives guidelines of the latest software updates from the Jio phone.
Following the latest news about the popular Reliance company. The google company poured in a lot of investment to help feature google apps in the Jio phone. Giving an estimation of $22million to ensure the google package is supported by the Kai OS software. The company also foresees the need to introduce Jio phone 2 in the near future.
How to update google maps in the Jio phone device
This being part of the new apps found in the Jio phone. Accessing the app requires updating process to function. Here we have the few steps to follow:
- Go to the Jio phone settings on your mobile device.
- Proceed to the word “device” from the menu bar.
- Next key in the “software update”
- The software will first upgrade within few seconds.
- After this continue to the Jio app store.
- Here you can select the app of your choice since we have a variety.
- Pick on the google map app, download the app and later install it on your phone.
- Successful installation will help the app to feature on the screen.