Jio Launched today by Mukesh Ambani and Ril Jio Net 4G LTE Data Offers Tariff Plans at Rs.50/GB and All voice calls free……
Reliance Jio services which has already been into the people through a trial process for a few months now, which initially limited to employees and their referrals and then to those buying a Lyf smartphone from the company. Already Jio Net is very speed compared to other 4G telecom networks. Actually there are so many competitors.
Jio Net 4G LTE Data Plans and Offers
After the initial trails the company opened the Jio service up to people owning devices from most brands selling in India. The company is providing services free for the first 90 days and is a huge driver for its market in the highly competitive environment. The company will cover 90 per cent of India’s population by March 2017. Actual the Jio Unlimited Calls, Unlimited SMS and Unlimited Usage Data will be extended upto 31st March 2018.
Mukesh Ambani speaking to the nation in a launch event here and gave some interesting and more appeasing offers to the Indian people. Here are those:
- Starting from September 5th until the year end i.e., March 31st 2018, Every Jio customer will get the services for free, which Mukesh calls as a ‘Welcome Offer’.(Jio is now Free to all).
- All the students will be able to get 25%more data on Jio’s main tariffs
- There will be NO ROAMING CHARGES Across India
- The base rate for Data will be Rs.50 Per GB
- You can get your Jio connection in just 15 Minutes through E-KYC with Aadhaarcard.
- All the Jio Apps are free for all users till December 2017. Jio TV offering access to 300 plus channels. Jio Cinema will have a library of 6000 movies and 1,00,000 episodes of TV shows. Jio music with as many as 10 million songs. Jio Money allows you to go cashless.
All the mobile users go get your Jio SIM now to use all the wonderful offers given by the Reliance Jio. Visit the nearest Jio stores and get your new SIM now. Also visit www.jio.com website to know all the offers on the network and also JioFi devices.