JioFi Mifi Router Device recently Launched by Reliance Company chairman Mukesh Ambani……
JioFi is a Portable Wi-Fi hotspot device router. This Wifi Router is also usually called as a MiFi device. This Jionet Mifi device is used to Share Internet Data or Wifi Data connectivity shared to the 10 more other devices. The device Experience high speed data with JioFi device and Jio SIM. This Jio Mifi device dongle is Recommended to connect 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices and one on USB. Mukesh Ambani has officially launched the dongle recently and the Company offers unlimited 4G Lte Data upto 31st March 2018 and the Price of the Device is Rs.2899/- only. Now the device is Just Rs.2000/- only.
How to Share Internet Data using JioFi Mifi Router
Now make sure to note that default ssid name and wifi password by opening the backpack of JioFi Device. Once you note down the details insert the battery and close the backpack of JioFi device.
- First of all open the device and insert the battery and the activate the Jio SIM in your JioFi 2 wifi Dongle.
- After the Switch On it
- Activate the Wi-Fi signal then you wish to use it.
- After Turn on the wifi in your dongle Search the Wi-Fi networks in your respective devices laptop / tablets / mobile phones / gaming devices / cameras / smart TV’s.
- Connect to the network name of your JioFi
- Write the password as configured in your wifi hotspot device. Actually Password will be given on the battery cover just find it. Default password is available on the Company box.
- Now your dongle is ready to connect the Data to your Gadgets.
Actually the Wifi device battery capacity is 2300 mAh and the charging will be coming upto 6 hours. It is a very light weight device. If anyone using Jiofi device daily one hour per day the battery will be discharged after 1month. Coming to the Power Supply AC 100~240V; DC: 5V&1A.